http://www.cornwarning.com/xfer/hardwax.mp3

I recorded this right around 5PM in the courtyard of the building in
which Hardwax Records resides.  Hardwax is on the 3rd floor of the
back building (2nd floor, European).  At the ground level there's what
looked like a bicycle machine shop, so the primary sound heard is a
metal grinder.  The bassy repeated sound is Hardwax' sound system,
muffled through the window.

I normalized this, so it gets pretty huge sounding.  At the time it
wasn't particularly loud, and you could hear church bells....

Remarkable how much it ends up sounding like Pansonic or the like.