On Dec 1, 2007, at 6:50 AM, Jeffrey Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am going to be in the LA/SD area from the 20th to
the the 28th and am looking for some good old
fashioned Techno fun in the area.  Early on I will be
in LA, and after the holiday I am going to be in San
Diego, but probably willing to travel a little bit.

You're posting too early.  Even the Droid Behavior calendar
doesn't go beyond Interface 21 (Speedy J) on the 15th.  I
don't see anything anywhere that far out.

Post again in 2 weeks, maybe, and the crystal ball might
be clearer.  But this town is usually dead at that time,
and doesn't get going again until New Year's Eve.

        - Greg