News and other info can be found at the bottom of this message.

Several programs are archived online. Visit www.antonbanks.com to hear them.

Many thanks to Lee Burridge as well as Nikola for setting me up with this
set!

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

December 5, 2007 - Adam Jay (www.internal-error.com,
www.myspace.com/azurerecords)
December 19, 2007 - Mark-Henning Sargent (www.traumschallplatten.de,
www.foundsoundrecords.com)
January 2, 2008 [Tentative] - Roberto Ingram (www.inspiration-network.com,
www.exun-records.de, www.black-nation.com)
January 16, 2008 - Mindbender (www.volatl.com, www.myspace.com/mspunisher)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_11-21-07.mp3

Tracklist:

Octex, Ervesal, Idei Lahesna, Tehnika
KAB, Document 123, Wir
Openheimer Analysis, The Devil's Dancers, Clone

Sun Electric, Sissy, S**tkatapult
SLG, Earthworm, Trapez
Tom Wax & Boris Alexander, Retro Futurism, Fribee
Red Robin & Jakob Hilden, Tin Soldier, Trapez Ltd
Join Custody, Voodoo People, Traum
Red Robin & Jakob Hilden, A Lazy Jack, Trapez Ltd
SLG, Sswing, Trapez
Let's Go Outside, Meat Head, Soma
The Black Dog, Floods V3.1 Bass Soldier Remix (Loop), Soma
Grand Theft Audio, Keep Moving, Persona
Pablo Escobar, Dos Senoritas Por Favor (Loop), Restructured
Mitch Walcott, Huygen's Probe Activated And Deployed, Wildub
Komplex, Hunted, Not On Label
Mitch Walcott, Re_Treatment 03, Wildub

Set by Lee Burridge
Appears courtesy www.hoojchoons.com, www.fabriclondon.com

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

About the show:

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
1500 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to hosting this radio
program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write record reviews. I
welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please feel free to respond
to this message (www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more
information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.