nice.mix.. as per

. i need to get some new styli for mine...

Tristan Watkins wrote:
The second mix celebrating the arrival of my Shure Whitelabel cartridges. A
bit broader than the last one. Very sorry about the hideous mix into Jus-Ed
and Kevin James. Get it here:
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/TristanWatkins_NewCartsII_09-12-07.mp3

Tracklist:

    Mouse On Mars - Hallo [Rough Trade]

    Burial - Night Bus [Hyperdub]

    Flying Lotus - Pet Monster Shotglass [Plug Research]

    Dimlite - The Way Blood Travels [Sonar Kollektiv]

    RJD2 - Clean Living [Definitive Jux]

    Newworldaquarium - The Force [NWAQ]

    Karma - Beach Towel (I:Cube Cosmix Marathon Remix) [Compost]

    Daniel Meteo - Beautiful (Making Music w/u) [Kalk Pets]

    Rod Modell - Lama Temple (Unreleased Version) [Styrax]

    Nick Solé - World Dubbing [Mojuba]

    Jus-Ed & Kevin James - Baltimore Love [Underground Quality]

    K Soul & Ra.H - Untitled [Morphine]

    The Oliverwho Factory - The 1 [Madd Chaise Inc]

    Redshape - Steam [Delsin]

    Pendle Coven - Habitual Stress [Modern Love]

    Jacek Sienkiewicz - Living in Oblivion [Smallville]

    Jack S. - Forgot to Tell You [Recognition]

    Dettmann|Klock - Scenario [Ostgut Tonträger]

Parallel 9 - Technic [Artless] Tristan ======= http://www.phonopsia.co.uk [EMAIL PROTECTED]