Hey list

Just got this email from APT. Anyone in the NYC area going?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: APT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This week at APT...

Friday, December 14

 Stop Progress. Max Pask welcomes Kevin Saunderson
 10p / $10 / (Detroit techno, house, and a little electro)

 For nearly a decade in the beginning of his life, Kevin Saunderson
called Brooklyn his home. But, while we certainly wouldn't mind
claiming the legendary techno producer as our own, we can't. At the
age of nine, Saunderson moved to Detroit, and not too long after,
he—alongside high school buddies Juan Atkins and Derrick May—became
one of the founding fathers of techno. His career is too vast to
include in a short listing, so we'll just mention a few things: Inner
City (whose megatrack Good Life is ubiquitous), E-Dancer,   and KMS
Records. Want to know the rest of the story? Come check it. Hearing
this legend in the basement with APT resident Max Pask is going to be,
well, legendary.

Justin Carter spins upstairs