Hey - you don't know how bad my memory is.  I could have got 10 sublime pieces
last month and have forgotten I bought them by now.
I can barely remember what I had for lunch (OK it was a meat and potato pie).
It'll have to wait till I get home and look through
my records.

Ah sod it! (I'm trying new profanities in each post to see what's barred).  It
might be fun to have a go without looking and then
see how I revise it once I'm home.  Better do that under the right subject
heading.