> FYI, digital download sales don't amount to anything.  Still waiting to hear
> some mind blowing, record shattering, divine tracks from Mr. Cox.

that's preposterous. i personally know people making a decent amount
from them -- in fact a pretty impressive amount from them. and
obviously mainstream labels are raking it in.

we only made about $600 from them last year, which was disappointing,
but consider that 40% was taken by our distirib/aggregater which we've
now bypassed by going direct with outlets. and that our files were
hastily made available without good mastering, and with little-to-no
promo. and that we cancelled all our digital side in september to
reconfigure/reset our startegy, just a couple months after our stuff
finally went live on a few major sites. call me thrifty or call us
small-fry, but to us that's a helpful, even if modest, chunka change.