http://www.myspace.com/toddsines

+odd
--
On Jan 29, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Joel Gajewski wrote:

I'd be willing to go along on your next gig in Berlin as your interpreter. :D

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Org <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:38:17 AM
Subject: Re: (313) stuff on berlin for sale

Berlin is well worth a visit if you can make it over. Tresor is
absolutely massive, the upstairs room could hold 1000 people with ease
and the sound system downstairs is one of the loudest we've ever
played on. It's also one of the strangest, the bass is complete
separated into it's own stack and when you fire it up everything in
the room that isn't nailed down vibrates like mad, it just fills the
air with dust :) The room has clearly been set up for madness,
watching people struggle down the long corridor raised a few smiles.
The people where great and the only thing we struggled with was the
menus, our German is rubbish so each meal was surprise :)