Funtopia mixes are good.

System 7 / mayday  Mysterious traveller  on a wave records.
inner city - Praise  - mayday mix  pretty mind blowing
Annette - dream 17  mayday mix
System 7 - Listen
Mayday - beforethereafter  off the wire 99 compilation
Sueno latino not very off the beaten path but i felt morally obliged to add it

Remco Doorewaard wrote:
Don´t know if it´s rare, but there are Funtopia remixes of Derrick May I never
heard in a club before...

http://www.discogs.com/release/203974

Remco