From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 January 2008 10:21
To: 313
Subject: (313) Juan Atkins

Went to see Juan on Saturday in Manchester. Guess what - another no
show.

I don't know why, as I saw this coming, but I was disappointed.

Luckily Trusme and Linkwood did a fine job of entertaining us but they
must've taken a hit financially and reputation-wise (it was known from
Friday night he wasn't around) and this is a bit rough on these kids
as they are just starting out with this new night.

robin...