Spoke to Linkwood before the gig, he was sh*ting as he's not played a techno
set out in a long time. How did it go??

He played well. Possibly better mixing than Trusme but played in a more pitched-up kinda way. Like a house dj playing techno, but I consider that to be a Detroit related style anyway.

I enjoyed the night, even though many people didn't bother coming because Juan didn't show. Trusme has Rick Wade, Andres and Pepe Bradock playing in Manchester over the next couple of months too.

Trusme also has a load of new records coming out soon. The latest hotness (Virbrations) is on those Gilles Peterson 12s that have just come out on Defected.

Max if you have any info on what Linkwood is up to let us know.

robin...