lol, anyone catch fabirc this wkd?  I thought ame and dixon were dam
fine, henrik schwarz first half hour was great but then i began to
lose interest in the middle, think i was expecting too much due to the
brilliance of his cds.  Maybe me just being grumpy though.  The sound
wasn't as good as ame or dixon either.  I still can't get over how
busy it was, man theres no room to dance!  And where are all the
girls, the ratio was crap, don't get me wrong i was there for the
music but when you live in Bedford its nice to window shop!  Ha anyway
back to the underpaid science.  Appologies for the winging........have
good weeks