If you want to know if there's a store near you you can eventually find out
from the website bershka.com after it's taken 15 secs to
load and you've stopped the music.  Couldn't copy and paste the list as it's
all drop down stuff by country.  Rob, I'll check their
Manchester store at the weekend and send any incriminating photos Monday.