[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Moritz' live set was really cool but the place was just way too crowded to focus on the music unfortunately. I may be mistaken, but I think Moritz was the one sitting on stage with a huge old patch synth. I have a short video which I'll upload in a few days once I get resettled here in san francisco.

I found some clips online:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x490ug_moritz-von-oswald-crew-de-1_music
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x491c5_moritz-von-oswald-crew-de-2_music

Moritz is the one behind mixing desk.

Heard from some people that it was rather disapointing & boring, but from what I can hear in this clips sounds really interesting, but different from r & s stuff.

btw james: you moved back to san francisco?

Jernej
www.octex.si