Either that or spend it on that new Prophet '08 Module ;-)

On 14 feb 2008, at 17:15, kent williams wrote:

Ah yes, the first sign of the coming spring: Someone asking about the Festival!
Honestly I don't know why Paxahau doesn't start announcing line-up a
little earlier, to attract overseas fans.

Especially now since Bush has turned the dollar into a gum wrapper.
Hey all you foreign kids! When was the last time you got a new release
12" for 5 Euros?  Had a full fry-up breakfast for 4 Euros? Paid 2
Euros for a beer?

Come to America on the cheap! Making fun of the Americans sliding
obliviously into 3rd World status is a bonus!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Matt Chester