got this the other day, i think it may be of some interest
to some of you

(from D&M)

Dear Customers,

We have good news for you!

To pay tribute to the ever increasing standards in audio
mastering we have developed a new mastering console in
collaboration with Vinylium / Switzerland, especially
deigned for our purpose.

Being installed since early January 2008 this console is now
the heart of our studio, distributing the signal flow for CD
& Vinyl Mastering and controlling the cutting lathe.

While providing even better audio quality and increased
reliability it pursues the sonic character of the old
Neumann console we appreciated so much.

Elevating the standard of modern mastering and vinyl cutting
we are looking forward to bringing you even higher quality
for your productions in the future.

Sincerely,
Dubplates & Mastering