As I'm going to be at the festival this year, and I have a good friend
who does high quality T Shirt printing, I am thinking about 313 list T
Shirts.

But I don't want to do the design, volunteers?  I had one good idea
for the last one, someone else step up.  I can think of a few good
graphic artists on this list.   And I recognize that this is a nerdy
thing to do -- but hey, who can resist a sweet T Shirt?

And if you're not a pro graphic designer, don't hesistate to give it a
shot -- just remember the rules:  Single color, high contrast, careful
with the fine detail, as it can get lost.

I would try to do a better job of distribution -- maybe have 'office
hours' at a particular stage.

And a 2X for Frank.