I don't know what's funniest about this eBay auction (as that is what Martin's
link is to).  For those who haven't followed it, it's
a guy selling "The World's Greatest Music Collection, 3 Million Records,
300,000 CDs, 6 million+ Song Titles" for a $3 million
starting bid.  Amongst the contenders are:

The eBay user who's question is

"Q:  Do you have anyone in technichal support that can tell me if I could fit
all of these songs on to my 30GB Ipod Video?"

The eBay user who's question is (despite loads of previous answers that they
won't split the collection in any way)

"Q:  I am simply interested in 'Here comes the Hot Stepper' by Ini Kamoze.
Would you be able to separate this classic from the
collection and sell it to me?"

or eBay themselves who entice you to bid with the fact that you may be able to
get $10 back on this item.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!