Was this shot around the time of the Metroplex 10 year aniversiary party?

One of the craziest things I ever saw was Juan bringing these (I thought) French film makers into the Submerge building that weekend, watching Mike kick them out, and overhearing the discussion between Juan and Mike over the situation.

One of the defining moments of techno for me.

Seriously.

Or anyone ever see Universal Techno?  It's a 1996 French doc. (English
w/French subtitles)
Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Kevin Saunderson, Kenny Larkin, Ken Ishii,
Autechre, lots of great shots of Detroit

pt 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSX_r0u3uzE&feature=related

pt 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MHsCGRP6dtM&feature=related