nah, a different thing. on those juno clips they have the CDs
reversed, so the "going downstairs" thing is actually sample number 2
on disc #1. rick wilhite played it at DEMF last year, totally bonkers
crazy sh*t. you cant really tell it from the clip though, its too
short and sounds like just the very beginning.

tom