I think you should wait to see what Todd does Kent.

kent williams wrote:
I am going to print up Martin's design.  I'll ask my printer friend
about US Made/Fair Trade shirts as opposed to whatever he normally
uses. My question is this: will people pay twice as much for US
Made/Fair Trade?  Please ask off-list -- we've been doing too much
Shirt-talking and not enough techno talking.

This doesn't mean this is the 'official design' -- it just means it's
the design I like, and the one I'll pay to have printed.  Anyone else
who wants to can print whatever they want, or put the design on Cafe
Press, or whatever.