Ah yes, thanks so much people. Actually Duran's John Taylor and Nick Rhodes assembled a great ol' skool mixtape a couple of years ago I would recommend with tracks by John Foxx and the like (on Amazon). Nick used to DJ at the Brum nightspot Rum Runner in the late '70s. It's a great listen and houses some lesser known New Wave and synth- pop. Roger has DJed a bit in recent years. They're lovely guys, too, as I have spoken to them for mags a couple of times and found them very au fait with house. I still argue that their music is more interesting than Depeche Mode's...