Yeah, I'd be interested in this, seeing as it's only 2 h away by eurostar.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 March 2008 09:47
To: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Rex Club 20 years

Benoit

When is it?

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This message,
its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential and may be the
subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination
of the whole or part of this message (without our prior written consent) is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be
monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes and for
confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media Group Limited is a limited
liability company registered in England and Wales (company number 451593).  Our
registered office address is: 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.