so just a heads up

we have a whopping 23 "Yay's" for the t-shirt [including those who want the 1 and /or 2-sided [more like a wraparound shirt]

http://www.scale.gs/client/313/313_shirts02_maps_1sided.pdf
http://www.scale.gs/client/313/313_shirts02_maps_wrapF.pdf
http://www.scale.gs/client/313/313_shirts02_maps_wrapB.pdf

My minimum order was going to be at least 100 so I hope a few of you other hundred [or least 77] lurkers rise to the occasion. If that's it then I may be forced to get into the business of offering the shirts at a standard rate for $15-20 each.

On a side note;

04 April 2008 - I'm DJing with Todd Osborn & Brian Gillespie for return of FAMILY at OSLO [1486 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226].

07 April 2008 - I'm doing a production discussion at SUBMERGE for Red Bull Music Academy in Detroit. I'll be going over the changes in production methods over the years, scratching the surface on my techniques with Logic, Live, and incorporating it with the right hardware tools.

Let me know if you're in attending and I can forward you the information about signing up.

Thanks,

+odd