Dan... thanks for the input... since you won't be arriving until the
Saturday, does that mean you'll be staying for a few days after the
festival finishes?  You doing any interviews while your here?

Tom... I'll keep you posted, as soon as I know confirmation of the
groups, I'll let you know.  You know, I can't help but feel a bit of a
happyness hearing you say no matter what I have on it sounds
interesting...  I know how picky (and knowledgeable) you are with your
music, and if you think it sounds interesting without even hearing
who's playing... well, anyways, it just makes me feel happy for now...
I have a press date of April 25th. so I'll let you know by then whats
going to be booked.

Let me know when you'll be in Detroit and what you've got planned
already.    I know I personally really want to hit up the Soul Skate
this year.

Jodie