And now we are on those guys, there rainday album is really worth checking out. Beautiful ambient tracks there for your sunday afternoon ;-)

KJ

On 14 mrt 2008, at 18:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

By the way, Bill and Julian Schnabel are doing a FREE set tonight on the campus of the U of M in Ann Arbor; the details are on my home computer or I'd post them. If there's interest, I can do so in a few hours when I get done teaching class.

jeff (surfing while the students write!)

From: "J.C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On 14 March 2008, Nik Stoltzman wrote:

I think that Bill Van Loo set is amazing. I burnt a copy of it to CD and still
listen to it from
time to time. The opening 5 minutes are some of the most beautiful electronic
sounds I have heard.
Always makes me melancholy, but in a good way. Deep.

You used to be able to download it on his chromedecay site - if it is still
there, I highly
recommend it.

It's still there:
http://www.chromedecay.org/downloads/cdigital001/

--
San Francisco Bay Guardian's Readers Choice Award Winner: Best Radio DJ:
http://www.sfbg.com/promo/pollpositions.php

"Opinions are my own only, and do not necessarily represent those of
KZSU Radio or Stanford University." (or words to that effect.)