Honestly if someone wants to be a Scientologist, it's up to them.
Don't see the attraction, myself.

I wonder what sort of Return To Forever it will be -- The first couple
of records were fantastic, as is Chick Corea's 60s acoustic jazz.
Then he totally flew up his own 4ss.  I still listen to "Light As A
Feather" all the time. "500 Miles High" breaks my heart every time. It
is totally the sort of thing Moodyman or Theo would sample.