Benny Benassi... i never saw him spinning. But my hopes are not high, once i've already heard his tunes around the city and in the clubs. He is one of the DJs always booked for mega rich boy/college/high school events here in Brazil as "the number one of the world". Well... there was a lot of number ones playing in this kind of parties here. Tiesto... Paul Van Dik. You name it. A lot of people in "number one" position at the same time. When things get too absurd, they say that "this john doe is the number two..." (!!!).