Ken I was thinking the same as you - not at all happy with that being said.
However I cautiously enquired in case I didn't realise
what was going on.  And in my case I didn't as I'd never heard of this artist
called Girl Talk who's on at the festival nor noticed
them in the line-up announced.  So it's a play on that but maybe other folks
might consider being careful in case what's said gets
misconstrued to something that's a million miles from what you intended!