I don't know about other ppl, but i'm awaiting the US release (april
15) and have the mix preordered from amazon. I don't download and
refuse to pay import prices for a cd, so I wait.
While my opinion is informed, I'm slightly biased in my appreciation
of Mr. Hood. As you mentioned in your review I'm looking forward to
the hearing the unreleased elements that pull everything together in
the mix.

While previewing the samples on juno sometime ago my girlfriend
commented that it "sounded like a machine breaking down." I had no
response since I just sat there with a grin from ear to ear. I need
more Rob Hood in my life!

jw

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Jacob Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cyclone Wehner wrote:
> > Any thoughts? I am really enjoying.
>
> I posted a review here:
> http://www.gridface.com/reviews/fabric_39.html