I can't believe there was no mention of C2 @ the End last Saturday on 313,
how about a heads up next time ?
You come on here talking about how good it was ...   ; )

I spent the night listening to minimal techno. I thought I liked Daniel
Bell, but I really wasn't feeling his set last Saturday.

Kind regards,
Gary
                           Entertainment UK Ltd
            Auriol Drive | Greenford Park | Greenford | UB6 0DS
                     x: 2946 | t: +44 (0)20 8833 2946

                      JSS

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      m>                       cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
313@hyperreal.org
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Giles
Peterson
                      27/03/08 12:11

yes you can get the c2 beatless mix  off beatport

carl played it at the end on saturday. great set
he finished off with new material from laurent garnier:  'back to my root's
ep
forthcoming on Innervisions (16). sounded amazing, and that was just the
b-side

i get sent the gp show each week. here's  the link
GP WW 032708.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4112172-889

; )

hi to 313. i haven't been checking it