I noticed a lack of variety in his set, like the overall feel never
changed. There were no moments where the sound gets a little darker, just
everything plodding along in the same vein. Sometimes I think DJs think too
much on the overall style without thinking about making people dance.
Technically he was faultless, but just uninspiring.

I've heard Dan Bell before & enjoyed it, so I thought my taste must have
changed. Maybe it was just a bit of an off night for him.

Either way, I'm sure C2 would have been much better.

Kind regards,
Gary
                           Entertainment UK Ltd
            Auriol Drive | Greenford Park | Greenford | UB6 0DS
                     x: 2946 | t: +44 (0)20 8833 2946

                      "Thomas D. Cox,

                      Jr."                     To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      il.com>                  Subject:  Re: (313) Giles
Peterson / C2

                      27/03/08 15:02

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:21 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I spent the night listening to minimal techno. I thought I liked Daniel
>  Bell, but I really wasn't feeling his set last Saturday.

when he played in pittsburgh recently he was pretty good, despite some
sections of questionably mnml type stuff. it was not the best set ive
seen from him though, in fact, it may have been the worst. but it was
by no means bad!

tom