How does that speak to the quality of the show? Part of what makes it
so spectacular is that it is completely unlike any TV show ever. The
creators, writers, directors, cast, and crew were never worried about
selling the show to a wide appeal and probably knew that a lot of
people wouldn't want to watch it since it offers no escape from
reality.

--
http://www.mamapop.com
http://kdiddy.org