From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 March 2008 15:05
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Movement Update (Redbull, Myspace and Dieselboy)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Toby Frith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Virtually any festival of any note in the last few years has grown in this
> manner. The first
> few line-ups are always amazing, and then as it grows, costs escalate and
> other factors
> concerning the future viability of the project become prominent, and as such
> other, more
> commercial aspects get involved. It's also difficult to try to downscale such
> a project once it
> gets to a certain size.

"everybody else is doing it" is a good reason to become wack? i dont
see what the problem with scaling back in order to not turn this
festival into a joke is.

tom

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This message,
its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential and may be the
subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination
of the whole or part of this message (without our prior written consent) is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be
monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes and for
confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media Group Limited is a limited
liability company registered in England and Wales (company number 451593).  Our
registered office address is: 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.