Hey Robin,

I'd have to disagree with you on that.  I spent 3 years in Liverpool,
just moving back to Detroit 9 months ago, and the two cities have a
lot of similarities even today, actually, especially today.  The
growth occurring in Detroit is symbolically similar to the growth
occurring in Liverpool. Growth being stimulated by funding of the arts
and social programs.  Hundreds of millions of dollars being invested
into Detroit through the Skillman foundation and the Bank of America.
Hundreds of millions of pounds being invested by the EU Capital of
Culture.

Jodie