I don't know if any of you are interested in this but we are opening op 'ye good ol' eevolute faults:

We are currently finishing our remastering on classic Eevo Lute Tunes, which will soon result in a re-release of the first 2 records on our label, and yes, we are putting them on vinyl too. For downloaders, we will add extra unreleased material as well as some exclusive remixes. Stay tuned for more news about this. in the meantime, if you are interested in us putting out more classics, send us a mail with your suggestions [EMAIL PROTECTED] We have found a lot of unreleased and valuable material in our archives, including original artwork and special versions of our previous music, enough to surprise you a good few times!