The bowls on that site are VERY easy to make.  Place the center of
record on top of an oven safe large glass bowl and heat in a low temp
over until a bowl is formed.  Let bowl fully cool before taking it off
the glass bowl. I've done it to several records that are useless and
currently use them as bowls on my office desk.

--
Detroit Techno Militia
http://www.detroittechnomilitia.com