I didn't find anything related to "fm5", sorry.
But being an aficionado of Placid's mixes i can give you the tracklisting of
his mix :

Placid - Dirty Jackin (2008-02-08)
Mothersole & Haris - Blackeye - Swag
Erik Travis -IOS - Local 3000
Deadmau5 - We Fail - Mau5trap
Gabriel / Yusuf - Sian's Tune - Ferox
Iridite - Better by Design - Iridite
Mark Archer - Songs For Einna - DS 93
Autodidact - Roller Rink - Electric Labelland
Downlink - Who else Knows - Forever Grey
Autodidact - Mamosa - Eletric Labelland
mark Imperial - She aint nottin but a hoe - House Nation
Slick n Flash - Split - Back to Basics
Smooth & Simmonds - The Four Seasons - Wax Factory
Mark Broom - Like Life - Pure Plastic
Crack Jack - This Is Hip - Crack Jack
Dano - Downpressorman - Red Melon
Iridite - Made up Words - Iridite
Isolee - Beau mot plage (Heaven & Earth Re-Edit ) - Classic
KCL Project - 3 Bridges ep (i'll have to check this) - Octopus
Larry Heard - I know that its you (rmx) - Distance
Downlink - Murmurs - Forever Grey
Wulf N'Bear & Random Factor - Desert Island Discs - 20:20
Strobe Funk - Shake Your Body Down - Wildtime
Alton Miller & Urban Farmers - Lolita - 20:20
Still Going - Still going theme - DFA
Ralphie - rosario - you used to hold me - Hot mix
Schatrax - Just for fun - Schatrax