this is actually what i do these days.  three turntables two of which
can be used for timecode vinyl to control virtual dj if i so choose.
i had to use virtual dj for my latest mix because i had a couple
unreleased tracks that friends emailed me that i wanted to use.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com