----- Original Message ----- From: "robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Re: Snoop

On 15 Apr 2008, at 02:46, Andy Mitchell wrote:
Anyone heard that new Snoop Dog record (Sensual Seduction)?

Sounds like they've listened to Derrick's back catalogue (maybe Juan
too for the beats).

Those chords are Claude Young's aren't they? Check Project 625's "Come
Closer" from the Deepest Shade of Techno... I hope he has a good lawyer if
so, cos he doesn't seem to have a writing credit!

It's very similar to that yes. D'ya think Claude will see anything?

(I love that track btw.)

I just pulled out the Project 625 record on DOW that this is from the other day, and at the time I made a Note To Self to ask if anyone knew what was up with Walt J. His discogs page lists a track on a Compost comp from 2005 with David Peoples called "starting again". Anyone know if he did? And is that track any good? Whassit like?

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk