anyone know when that Planet Harrier is coming out?
also, the version of Black Thoughts on the Prime Numbers EP is an
edited version to the one on Psychostasia 01
also, also, he released a Japan only CD "My Electronic Mind" which is
well worth getting
also, also, also, he's had about 4 EPs up as "coming soon" on the
Psychostasia website for a year now
anyone know what's up with his label? I know he moved recently but it
would be great to have the label up and running again.
yeah, I like Reggie Dokes :)