we have a great eclectic mix by scott ferguson (our second guest mix
 by a guy named scott in a row, in fact!) over at ISM:

http://infinitestatemachine.com/2008/04/21/guest-mix-scott-ferguson-of-ferrispark-records/

 tracklist:

 Brian Eno & David Byrne "Solo Guitar With Tin Foil" My Life In the
 Bush of Ghosts
 Nitin Sawhney "The Namesake Opening Titles" The Namesake
 Dead Can Dance "The Ubiquitous Mr Lovegrove" Wake
 Alanis Morissette "Uninvited" MTV Unplugged: Alanis Morissette (Live)
 Scott Ferguson "Blood Breath (Andrew Schultz Dedication Mix)" For All
 Days, My Blood, My Brothers
 Stanley Clark "Song to John (Part 1)" Journey To Love
 Norman Connors "The Creator has a Master Plan" You Are My Starship
 Bill Evans "Peace Piece" The Best of Bill Evans
 Tom Waits "Martha" Closing Time
 Gordon Lightfoot "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" Summertime Dream
 Bobby Caldwell "To Know What You've Got" Cat In The Hat
 Scott Ferguson "My Blood, My Brother (Steve Ferguson Dedication Mix)"
 For All Days, My Blood, My Brothers
 Moodyman "Freaky Mothah F*ckah" KDJ (white label)

 it's got that moodymann everyone on here has been sweating!

 tom