maybe this is throwing gas on the fire but I'm sure some would like to know

MOVEMENT 2008 DETROIT ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES LINEUP FOR
vitaminwater MAIN STAGE

Detroit, April 21, 2008 ? Paxahau, producers of MOVEMENT 2008, announces
the line-up of artists set to appear on the vitaminwater Stage. For the
third consecutive year, festival partner, GlacÈau vitaminwater is
sponsoring the festival ? this will be their first year as the main stage
sponsor. The vitaminwater Stage will showcase Moby on Saturday, May 24th
from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am.

"vitaminwater was Paxahau's first supporting sponsor," stated Jason
Huvaere, festival director. "We love having vitaminwater on board because
they truly understand what the Movement festival is all about ? great
music, great energy and a great audience."

This year's diverse and eclectic roster showcases established electronic
acts and vanguard artists who exemplify the event's global fan appeal,
confirming the Detroit festival as a destination for the international
techno circuit.

"As a third year Movement sponsor, vitaminwater is proud to partner with
musicians, DJ's, artists and other creative individuals who incorporate the
product into their busy lifestyles as a simple way to stay healthy,"
explained Mari Lee, Director of Marketing for GlacÈau. "Plus, we all need
to stay hydrated while we dance the night away."

about glacÈau
it all started when one thirsty man named darius wanted better water, but
couldn't find any worth drinking, so he decided to make his own. along came
a guy from queens named mike (he's like darius' robin? but don't tell him
that) and because mike has a gift for the gab, it's no wonder word got
around, thus emerged glacÈau, a fresh new approach to bottled water. today
glacÈau, the leader of the enhanced water category, is the maker of
vitaminwater?, smartwater? and vitaminenergy?. Now with 750+ full and
part-time employees, (that's a big holiday party) glacÈau is all about
helping thirsty people like you hydrate responsibly with something truly
good for your body. for more information visit www.glaceau.com.

About Paxahau
Since 1998 Paxahau has promoted electronic music and has grown to include a
web archive, booking agency, record label and an event production company
which produces an average of 20 events a year.? With a network of alliances
and resources that span the globe, Paxahau has emerged as a premier
promotions group within the electronic music industry.? Please visit
myspace.com/detroitmusicfest to find the latest news about the festival as
it develops.

vitaminwater Stage

Saturday, May 24th
2:00-4:00 pm TBC
4:00-5:30 pm Deepchord Presents Echospace ? live
5:30-7:00 pm Half Hawaii ? live
7:00-9:00 pm Zip
9:00-10:00 pm DBX ? live
10:00 pm ? 12:00 am ? Moby

Sunday, May 25th
2:00-3:30 pm Keith Worthy
3:30-5:00 pm Alton Miller
5:00-7:00 pm Lawnchair Generals
7:00-9:00 pm Miles Maeda
9:00-11:00 pm Mark Farina
11:00 pm?? 12:00 am Carl Craig ? live

Monday, May 26th
2:00-4:00 pm Rex Sepulveda - live
4:00-6:00 pm Cassy
6:00-7:00pm Cobblestone Jazz ? live
7:00-8:00 pm Paul Ritch ? live
8:00-9:00 pm Joris Voorn ? live
9:00-11:00 pm Oscar Mulero
11:00 pm ? 12:00 am Speedy J -live w/ Scott Pagano VJ