Kowalsky wrote:
Aux 88 is comming to my town, into a local festival lineup. I put together a mix of some tracks from aux and related, along with some detroit classics, in purpose to let the kids know the sound. It's gonna be online in the festival website, but it's here in advance. Comments are welcome.

http://rapidshare.de/files/39204539/DJ_Kowalsky_-_Especial_Aux_88_.html

Tracklist

Aux 88 special:

01. Aux 88 - My A.U.X. Mind [Direct Beat]
02. Aux 88 - Technology [430 West]
03. Aux 88 - Electrotechno (DJ Dijital remix) [Direct Beat]
04. Aux 88 - Break It Down [Direct Beat]
05. X-ile - I Wanna (vocal mix) [Direct Beat]
06. Aux 88 - I Need To Freak (Microknox remix) [Direct Beat]
07. Microknox - Transmission [Direct Beat]
08. Will Web - Boomin' [Direct Beat]
09. Dijital - Telepathic [Direct Beat]
10. Aux 88 - Freak Beats [Direct Beat]
11. Keith Tucker - Face Your Fate [Puzzlebox]
12. Laurent Garnier - Crispy Bacon (Aux 88 remix) [F Communications]

Some Detroit Classics:

13. A Number Of Names - Sharevari [Capriccio]
14. Cybotron - Clear [Fantasy]
15. Model 500 - Night Drive (Thru Babylon) [Metroplex]
16. Rhythim Is Rhythim - The Dance (Living Room mix) [Transmat]
17. Blake Baxter - Forever And A Day [Ten]
18. Model 500 - Future (vocal) [Metroplex]
19. Cybotron - Alleys Of Your Mind [Fantasy]
20. Juan - Techno Music [Ten]
21. Channel One - Technicolor [Metroplex]
22. Anthony Shake Shakir - Sequence 10 [Ten]
23. Rhythim Is Rhythim - Strings Of Life [Transmat]
24. Underground Resistance - The Final Frontier [UR]
25. Dopplereffekt - Speak And Spell [Gigolo]
26. Erik Travis - Tek Dance Music [Databass]
27. Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches [Throw]
28. Arpanet - Illuminated Displays [Record Makers]
29. Carl Craig - Mind Of A Machine (version) [Planet E]
30. Inner City - Big Fun [KMS]
31. Cybotron - Cosmic Car [Fantasy]
32. Rhythim Is Rhythim - It Is What It Is (Majestic mix) [Transmat]
33. Omar S - Track #8 [FXHE]
Kowalsky:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I tried to download this as soon as
I saw your post and it stopped downloading about halfway through. Just
tried again and it says it has reached the download limit :(
Andrew

--
Andrew Duke--sound design/recording/composition/production courses:
http://andrew-duke.com/course.html

Andrew Duke--Chain Reaction downloadable sound FX samplepack:
http://www.audiobase.com/product/SACR

Andrew Duke--Consumer vs. User album:
http://www.phthalo.com/cat.php?cat=phth40

Andrew Duke--columns/features/commentaries/more:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/read.html

http://linkedin.com/in/AndrewDukeCognitionAudioworks
http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrew_Duke/852160229
http://myspace.com/AndrewDuke