Nice one

thnk for the feedback

[mark ] wrote:
i had this on in the background for a good portion of the day, and i
have to say...i was digging it.

nicely done.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can listen to it here - http://mezerik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183#183

 Rekkids utilized were

 Marco Bernardi - Complete Direction - Frustrated Funk
 Maxx Renn - Acid Express - Jamayka Recordings
 Sterac - Sitting On Clouds - 100 % Pure
 Phortune - Jiggerwatts - Public
 David Brown - Feel Love - Large
 Ismistik - Bulb - Djax
 Better By Design - Iridite
 Adrian Forciniti - Class Of '94 - Syra
 Black Rascals - Blaze Theme Track - Sumo
 Matthew Dear - Laguna Madre - Spectral
 Voices From Beyond - Hanging on a Groove - House of 909
 DK7 - Instone - DK7
 Playboy - In da Jungle - Tag
 Quince - Contracting - Delsin
 Kebacid - Kebacid 2 - BLank
 House to House - Taste my Love - Police
 Jesper Dahlbäck - I Hate Flying! - Blank
 Population One - Rush Hour - RH
 Terrence Dixon - Point of view - Finest Blend
 Markarian 205 - Quasar Vol.1 - Sonar Audio Researc
 Ismistik - Woodvibe - Djax
 Buset - Footsteps - Kanzaru
 Cajmere & Derrick carter - Dreaming - Cajual
 DJ ESP - Put A Smile On Your Face - Aciiieeed!

 Enjoy

 Thnks to Mez for the hosting