Well I for one find it too difficult to choose the best one out of those
two options! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 4:57 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) final post from me

to anyone who thinks someone should be allowed to talk about my son
because i am rude on an emailing list, please, come up to me in person
and tell me that. i wont be hard to find at the festival, i work at 720
Records in pittsburgh every saturday, if you need to know my addess so
you can come to my house and tell me, email me or contact me through my
blog and i will get back to you with that information.

for those too p*ssy or lazy to do any of the above, go f*ck yourselves.

i'm out.

tom