Maye this was talked about when I was away but what's peoples'
thoughts on this one?  Here's a quick review I did of it recently:

"A new album from Jay Denham? Larazus awakes! This is a fine double LP
that goes way deeper and further than you would expect if you last
listened to Denham's output 10 years ago- the Rhythms are still dense
but now, a little less frantic and there's some superbly crafted
moodiness in the melodies and chords.

There's still some dancefloor destroyers though- "The Truth" and "Come
On" both providing warped funk and disco hybrids that will work with
the more adventurous Techno and House DJ's alike. "Sweet Jesus" comes
across like Fabrice Lig with extra vocal samples punctuating the
rolling drum patterns, big chords and Reese style bassline whilst the
last side of the double pack takes us back down to the post-club couch
for some tripped out hip hop and electro numbers.

Overall, a superb and individual collection of tracks from Mr Denham"