From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 May 2008 09:51
To: 313 313
Subject: Re: (313) Derrick May - @ BBC Radio 1Xtra Ministry Of Sound,
April 19th 2008

On 28 Apr 2008, at 18:27, Martin Dust wrote:

> Here's a linky:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1F3F4V0P

Still loving Derrick's dj style. I guess he's still one of my
favourite "techno" djs (my first post to this list was on this subject
btw, waaay back when...I was [EMAIL PROTECTED] at the time...)

Anyway thanks for sharing Martin.

robin....

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This
message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential
and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure,
use or dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our
prior written consent) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone
calls to our offices may be monitored or recorded for training and quality
control purposes and for confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media
Group Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and
Wales (company number 451593).  Our registered office address is: 111
Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.