Sunday, May 25, Doors Open @ 10 pm until 6…

W.A.R.M.T.H. = We Are Revolutionizing the Movement of Techno & House.

Lineup:

Alton Miller
DJ Bone
Aaron-Carl
Gary Martin
Detroit’s Own DJ Surgeon
Ben Wu
T. Linder
Trench
---and other great Detroit talent, including a live performance by
Veronique (Wallshaker Music)

The party is held @ The Detroit Pub – Downtown Detroit.
1326 Brush Street, @ the corner of Gratiot Ave (right across the street from
the Hilton Garden Inn)

For more information (pre-sales, complete lineup, T-Shirts, etc), please visit
www.myspace.com/warmth313

On a side note, I’m VERY proud to be able to present this party to you.  In an
attempt to bring our Detroit Electronic Music scene together, this organization
(starting with this party) was my solution.  Big thanks to Detroit Techno
Militia, Submerge, Bang Tech 12, SCAN 7 and everyone else who gave me their
100% support.  Pre-sale tickets are available, as well as an exclusive
W.A.R.M.T.H. compilation CD, featuring new tracks from all of the
artists/producers on the lineup.

Sure, “everyone” is throwing a party for the festival…  But only ONE vows to
bring us all TOGETHER.. ☺  See u there.

Love and respect,
AC