reminds me of a party in the early to mid 90's at the science center.
great idea
lousy space for a party
and I believe there were like 20 dj's there at the time including many of the founding fathers
count me out

anyone else remember that party?

David

U&I Design wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just got this news through about a wicked party at the Science Center
in Detroit...  have a feeling this party will be a sell-out...  Friday
May 23rd, 6pm-12am...

I heard all the techno founders will be there, Juan, Eddie, Derrick,
and Kevin, to accept awards from local, state, and national officials
with Q&A sessions from each, autograph signings, and live
performances....  Also heard there will be a total of 17 DJs... all of
whom have seriously influenced the Detroit scene.

Just imagine...  techno music in the Science Museum's IMAX theater and
Planetarium...
The event coordinator CDN Communications has access to the entire
building except the 4th floor.

I heard tickets will be available starting May 5 and can be purchased
on pay pal.  As soon as I find out how, who and where, I'll let you
guys know...  As I said, I have a feeling this event will be sold out
for sure...